Sunday, September 16, 2007

3 months since my last blog, yikes. everybody has probably stopped checking in by now. I was pretty excited to do this thing too. oh well. I'm about to start my 2nd quarter of 3rd year optometry school, the buckeyes are 3-0, and looking good. My Red Sox are in good position for the playoffs, my wife and child and doing fantastict. I haven't gotten my boards scores back. A month ago I had dreamt three times in the same night that I had failed them. Not a good feeling, luckily I that was after I took my boards. We should be finding out soon how I did. I really enjoy looking at people's blogs, keep up the good work guys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Adam, where do you guys live in Ohio? My husband and I lived in Pickerington for a year. GO BUCKEYES! I saw this link on Missy Evanson Layton's blog...this is Karen from freshman year...have a great day!