Sunday, June 3, 2007

No Title



So we got back from SLC the other day, Chris and Katie got married. Weddings are so great. As long as you don't have that much time invested in them. We just showed up and partied, it was perfect. We're very happy to see those two so happy, they are just right for eachother. This coming week is finals and i'm not looking forward to that. I've got a test that covers over 400 drugs+side effects+the way they work=not a cool test. It's interesting stuff, but I've already studied more for this final than I did for my entrance exam into optometry school.
With some game show earnings I splurged a little bit. I bought myself a Nintendo DS. It's the new version of the game boy. Out in SLC I found out that Chris has one too. I was so excited, these things got Wi-Fi capabilities. The games are cheap, the battery lasts a long time, color and sound are both way good. The only bad thing is I tried to convince a contemporary of mine on the plane back from salt lake that it was okay to be 27, married, a father and own a "game boy". Trust me, it is way way way okay. If any of you out there got one, lemme know.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Mike just got a Nintendo DS he loves it! I've played it a couple times and its pretty cool! Bad and good news is we sold the xbox which is good because I wont have to compete with it for Mike's attention and bad because I miss Guitar hero. It was fun seeing you guys!!

Unknown said...

Adam, I don't own a Nintendo DS, but I do own a xbox. Should I try convincing someone that it is ok to own one, be single, not a father, a teacher in a high school? All I know is that I kick butt in Halo 2.